Sunday 12 January 2014

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

My current slightly unorthodox, possibly even bohemian, lifestyle has led to that most twenty-first century of problems: I have no domestic internet connection. As I haven't paid for any such access during the eighteen months or so of my wanderings I don't suppose I should complain too much when I find that it doesn't work. For various practical reasons - mostly the fact that, like the nomad that I am, I shall shortly be rounding up my flocks and moving a few miles down the valley - I won't be doing much about reconnecting to the world wide interweb just yet. I am, therefore, just stepping outside. I may be gone for some time.




"Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increase great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld


2 comments:

  1. Hope to see you back discoursing soon. May your flocks recover from their dislocation and multiply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epictestes,
    I guess we will now see whether your blog sight is a flickering candle or a raging passion, eh? :)

    Respectfully,
    Gum-Dunny

    ReplyDelete