Wednesday 25 September 2019

WSS (not) revisited - not?

I can't keep up with what's going down in UK politics so I'm not even going to try, other than pointing to what I said in the comments on this post.




I am instead going to write about wargaming. Right back at the beginning of this blog there was a big focus on the War of the Spanish Succession. Then, during the great wanderings of 2012 and 2013, I managed to lose all the infantry that I had painted and vowed not to replace them. However, tempus fugit etc. etc. and Strelets are, it seems, about to launch a Marlburian range. Is six years sufficient time to have sulked?

Look at that, not only is the WSS back, but so are the rhetorical questions. It's deja vu all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Even though the question was asked rhetorically, I say six years is long enough to sulk. Remember, starting s new project is energizing.

    ReplyDelete