Monday 15 February 2016

Psalm 51 verse 7

Well the week is off to a terrible start; Waitrose have sold out of za'atar. I know that you feel my pain. I hope all those smug middle class bastards who have bought it choke on their pitta breads. However, I am not going to let a little thing like this spoil my day. In fact I am quietly confident that things will have improved significantly by the time that I go to bed. 


There has been lots of painting over the weekend. The chariots are not going well - they've sort of tipped back at such an angle that no amount of bracing against the side by the occupants could possibly stop them falling off the back as soon as they moved forwards - but I am quite pleased with progress on the first section of Tommies. These include duplicate figures for the Lewis gun team: firing and carrying. The rules don't demand it, but it will look better. Obviously I still intend to use the chariots despite their being seriously aesthetically challenged, but hey ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment