Tuesday 12 April 2016

The rigorous organization of visually perceived forms

   "The camera makes everyone a tourist in other people's reality, and eventually in one's own. "  
- Susan Sontag

I think I mentioned that I had bought a pre-loved camera. I duly took it out and about in the Washburn Valley to try it out. I now find, perhaps inevitably, that I don't have the correct cable to upload these to my computer. Instead therefore please accept the inferior work of another photographer, albeit that this one shows your bloggist in cross-country action.




I will hopefully sort out the cable issue before writing up tomorrow's game. I am also planning to take some interesting photos this coming weekend; as long as I can avoid being distracted by whatever else is going on at the time.

In other news, I have bought a coping saw and am about to attempt to cut up some 3mm hardboard into 10cm hexes. This will not end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment