Tuesday 17 November 2020

PotCIpouri

"Whatever they do, I won't deplore, or even preach a lesson" - Charles Perrault, Sleeping Beauty


There is still nothing much happening here, except for mince pies and lots of them. Some progress, though slow, is being made on painting the castle. 


It must be nearly finished, as Rapunzle has taken up residence.


Or perhaps it's Sleeping Beauty, who has woken up already because it's all taking so very, very long. 

I've been asked why the towers are modular. It's because I didn't trust the birch ply not to warp if used in sections that long.

2 comments:

  1. Splendid looking castle/city walls, a year sound eminently reasonable, certainly in wargaming terms! I'm hoping that if the vaccine comes good by Easter that maybe Cropredy will be on and I think I will try and go,will I see you there?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were ever go to another festival then Cropredy would be top of the list. The Slambovian Circus of Dreams are supposed to be appearing next year.

      Delete