Tuesday 11 July 2023

PotCXXIpouri - a bit of a belated return to the slight return

 My old mate Robb Johnson has turned up as a crossword clue in the August edition of Mojo magazine - fame indeed. I have also discovered that one of his songs is featured in the film about Jeremy Corbyn about which I wrote a couple of weeks ago. He is now proudly pointing out that he has now been censored by the BBC, the TUC and by Glastonbury. He is selling himself short, because he was once also censored by Disney. I think it was 1983 if memory serves me right. Let's hear from him:


I chose that one partly in anger at recent Israeli colonial violence in Jenin . But also partly in disgust at recent material emanating from part of the Labour Party attempting to blame anti-Zionists for growing anti-semitism. This is yet another step in the ongoing conspiracy to outlaw legitimate criticism of Israel's apartheid state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment