Monday 29 July 2013

Pot7pouri

  • There is an excellent, well-illustrated write up of a Historicon playtest of Eric Burgess's Vauban siege game on his blog. Regular readers will remember that I am very much looking forward to these being released and intend to expand my WSS set-up in this direction. They will also remember that I don't have anywhere to live and that I haven't done any painting/modelling for almost a year. These are, however, mere details.
  • There was a brief boardgaming session at the White Swan yesterday with a game each of Vineta (oddly not such a good game once you know the rules) and The Three Musketeers which I won as the Cardinal at the last gasp. 
  • I seem to have been transferred to the German side for Wednesday's Sidi Rezegh scenario. As Major General von Rammstein my job is to prove that the British can win during operation Crusader whilst at the same time laying down some Neue Deutsche Härte industrial metal riffs.
 
The second escarpment is mine




No comments:

Post a Comment