Tuesday 13 April 2021

Frangas, Non Flectes

 Well, the heat gun didn't either maim me or burn the workshop down. Instead it was the material which defeated me. The arc to which I wished to bend it was too tight to do so without it snapping. So back to the drawing board.


To fill the time I made some tokens for Square Bashing from laminated acrylic. I bought a set from Warbases quite a while ago, which are solid, tactile, perfect in every way except that once they are on the table you can't read them. In Warbases' defence the ones that I have made are too expensive to make commercial sense; or possibly any sense for me to make them either.

Here's some YouTube advice on reforming rigid foam using heat, which I would have done well to have watched before I started:



No comments:

Post a Comment