Tuesday 28 June 2022

Return (slight happy returns)

 I've been away on a bit of a road trip, including to this place:


I haven't got anything much to report, I'm just trying to get back in the habit of posting. There's a game tomorrow; details over at James's blog.

I have had a little play around with the Peter Pig Mexican Revolution figures that I bought recently. Were I to buy any more - which of course I won't - I am leaning towards basing them singly and using sabot bases to allow the playing of different sets of rules (*). I bought 15mm figures because PP do a complete range, but wonder if they are a bit small to be based in that way. Here's where I am at the moment:


* And I do have rather a few sets which could be tried out, hypothetically.



1 comment:

  1. Nice garden, you could try 1ps instead maybe? Really liked Don Camillo, very life affirming I always thought!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete