Wednesday 12 July 2023

I Name The Guilty Man

 There's a scandal in the UK - and I mean the UK - concerning a 'household name' of whom I for one was completely unaware until all this blew up. The question I always ask myself on occasions such as this is cui bono? Rupert Murdoch would benefit commercially from a weakened BBC; Rupert Murdoch is attacking the BBC. Quelle surprise! Of course I could be being unfair to him; maybe he is genuinely very strongly against powerful men having relationships with much younger women.



Fun fact: did you know that Samantha Fox - to take just one example - was only seventeen the first time that people employed by Rupert Murdoch took sexual images of her and printed them in a publication owned by him.

3 comments:

  1. For a moment I thought this was going to be about ‘the Email’ or about the reason the 29 year old with a few months’ experience of public service was ennobled.
    It’s all business as usual for the Dirty Digger.

    Chris/Nundanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not accusing Murdoch, the Sun or journalists in general of hypocrisy, are you - surely shome mishtake!

    ReplyDelete