Friday 21 June 2013

Pot4pouri

 As is so often the case, this has more to do with my need to post than with me actually having anything to say.
  •  Having said all that, surely you will be interested to learn that I have seen a mime artist in full white face make-up buying a tin of Dulux gloss paint in Wilko. Won't you? There isn't anything further to the story, but I just love a touch of the surreal to brighten up the day. Remind me to tell you sometime about the Reverend Ian Paisley and the giraffe.
  • Some people have taken exception to me calling the latest Star Trek film tosh. So, who can tell me which part of the following makes any sense whatsoever: 'The English daughter of an American admiral has full access to all his top secret projects except one; she decides that the appropriate action to take in respect of there being an exception to her security access is to bluff her way on to a starship and then take her clothes off.' I rest my case.
  • I have acquired a hat with magical properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment