Thursday 16 February 2017

Deuteronomy Chapter 28 Verse 61


"It's only a flesh wound"

You may recall me writing here back in September last year a lighthearted post about losing my voice. You may further recall that this was followed within days by my ending up in A&E on oxygen. Moving forwards, to last week in fact, we find me attempting a humorous response to the news that I'd eaten a product being recalled by a supermarket because of possible contamination during the production process. Well, and it may be that you are ahead of me here, since posting that I have been taken ill and am currently undergoing various tests for salmonella infection. Egosyntonia is the word you are looking for.





2 comments:

  1. Oops,hope your feeling better soon ,Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I told you I was ill", hope you get better soon, very good forecasting skills, valuable in an accounting context no doubt!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete