Saturday 18 February 2017

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Thanks to all those who have wished me well. I am slowly recovering, although I am still rather fragile. But, let's face it, given the nature of my current affliction it would not really be appropriate to dwell on it for the purposes of a blog post; most distasteful. So - swiftly moving on - why don't I take the opportunity to show you a wargames figure from my collection?

Regular readers will know of my interests both in sieges and in the fifteenth century. Let's kill two birds with one stone and have a look at one of the English besiegers of Harfleur in 1415. This chap having obviously been affected by the outbreak of dysentery which has swept through the camp, claiming many lives, is urgently manoeuvring his clothing as he hurries to the place of easement.

No comments:

Post a Comment