Tuesday 1 November 2016

Toys on the table

I have laid out the Through the Mud and the Blood scenario in the annexe. The IT Miniatures order has arrived so I think I'll paint up the remaining shock markers before running through it solo to try to get my head round the rules. While I'm waiting, here are some photos.



The German trench defending a crossroads is just visible at the other end of the table.



The German defenders await the attack.



Still waiting.



They might be waiting some time because the British aren't on the table yet.



The British bombing section. The figures in the sabot bases are the 'Big Men'; the numbers in the white square denoting which one they are. The scenario book gives them names, but I absolutely do not intend to go down that route.

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic display of hex terrain! The trench system is thought out quite well. Looks like good engineering to me.

    ReplyDelete